Ron Paul finally had his visit to the Colbert Report. Good interview, drove home most of his key talking points. Very funny stuff when Colbert has him raise his hand for government programs he'd eliminate. Check it out:
Ron Paul's visit to the Daily Show HERE.
Otter Disaster Designs - Pop Culture Themed T-Shirts
Thursday, June 14, 2007
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (58)
- ► 2009 (36)
- ► 2008 (42)
- The Breakfast Club loves Finntroll Friday.
- Bonus Fintroll Friday: 88 Keys and Trollhammaren!
- Recent Ron Paul Media Appearances
- Brilliant Mashup: Goonies of the Caribbean
- In the Beginning There Were. . . Opening Titles
- More than Meets the Eye
- Chris Benoit-Murder Suicide
- Miscellaneous Debris Part 4
- Square Foot Garden: Summer Harvest, Progress, and ...
- I've seen 40% of AFI's 100 Best American Movies
- A Trip to Utah, Saturday's Voyeur, and my Absence ...
- Finntroll Friday: Official Site, Last FM and Lyric...
- Ron Paul addresses the Colbert Nation
- Piri Reis map cut apart by Occam's Razor
- Goodbye Mr. Wizard
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Deluxe Cove...
- Miscellaneous Debris Part 3
- Square Foot Garden: Something ate my Carrots.
- Manos: The Hands of Fate
- Welcome to Finntroll Friday!
- Miscellaneous Debris Part 2
- The Square Foot Garden
- A Wild Idea . . .
- Ron Paul on the Daily Show 6/4
- I've seen 9. . .
- My Cars Part 2
- My Cars Part 1
- ▼ June (27)