Otter Disaster Designs - Pop Culture Themed T-Shirts

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've seen 40% of AFI's 100 Best American Movies

The American Film Institute has a list of it's 100 Best American Movies. I counted 40 movies that I've seen in the top 100. Oddly I've only seen half of the top ten:

1. Citizen Kane
5. Singin' in the Rain
6. Gone with the Wind
7. Lawrence of Arabia
10. The Wizard of Oz


Citizen Kane is truly a great movie. I loved it, and I should watch it again soon. I like Orson Welles, and I currently have F for Fake on my DVR, but haven't had the opportunity to watch it.

I should really make an effort to see the remaining top ten, especially Casablanca, the Godfather, and Vertigo. I tried to borrow the Godfather trilogy from a co-worker a few months ago, but the box only contained parts II and III, so I'm waiting for her to remember to bring in Part I.

No comments:

Past Disasters