Otter Disaster Designs - Pop Culture Themed T-Shirts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Star Trek Fan Portal: The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

Cafe Press home of Otter Disaster Designs has teamed up with CBS to create a Star Trek Fan Portal, allowing shop owners to create and sell Star Trek themed merchandise.

Here is my first offering featuring some of my favorite Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:














Being a free market libertarian, I always thought the Ferengi were the coolest aliens on Star Trek, and that their quest for profit was far more noble than portrayed on the shows. The Ferengi were featured heavily on Deep Space Nine, which is my favorite of the numerous Star Trek spin-off series. I loved that in the so-called Utopian Trek future (where there was no money) there were still merchants using a medium of exchange (gold pressed latinum) to conduct business.

The shirts feature five different rules, I'm sure one of them will be to your liking!

No comments:

Past Disasters