Otter Disaster Designs - Pop Culture Themed T-Shirts

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Major Spoilers: A Spoiler No More!

Cool-ass comic review site Major Spoilers is no more.

I don't read the volume of comics I once did, but this site along with the always entertaining Progressive Ruin were my window on the comics world.

I've known Stephen and Matthew since college, and both are extremely creative individuals and their daily perspective on the 4 color world will be missed.

I understand the pressures of a paying job and a loving family that can make daily blogging difficult. Since my schedule change at the end of September, my posts here have really tapered off. Major Spoilers had A LOT of daily content. Multiple reviews and news items were posted daily. I can't imagine the amount of time and energy required to put that site together day to day. An impressive feat by two impressive guys writing about what they love. I wish I could put together a quarter of the content in a week they managed in a day.

Hope to see something again from you guys soon. You don't have to be so amibitious next time, just give us something to entertain, and inform even if it's just a couple days a week.

No comments: